at zoe kratzmann Pty Ltd (abn: 68 955 764 296) understands that your privacy is important and ensures that your personal information is handled in accordance with australian privacy and data collection regulations. we are the primary data controller for the purposes of this website and our registered head office is 7 scott street, yandina, qld, 4561.
we recommend you read through this document carefully. if you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com or call us
on +617 5472 8309.
collection of information
personal Information: the types of personal information we collect will depend on the purposes(s) for which we are collecting it. for example, we may ask for:
- contact details including email address, address and telephone number;
- date of birth;
- demographic information such as postcode;
- credit card or other payment details (if you are buying product from us);
- any other information requested on this website or otherwise requested by us or provided by you.
non-identifiable information: data that has never been labelled with individual identifiers or from which identifiers have been permanently removed, and by means of which no specific individual can be identified. when you visit our website, we automatically record non-identifiable information that your browser sends. this data may include:
- your computer's IP address;
- browser type;
- webpage you were visiting before you came to our website
- the pages within zoekratzmann.com you visit
- the time spent on those pages, items, and information searched on our website, access times, dates and other statistics.
non-identifiable information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide. this data will not be used in association with any other personal information. we only collect personal information by lawful and fair means.
collection of data
circumstances where we may be required to collect personal details from you include:
directly from you, including but not limited when you:
- browse our website
- save an item to your wish-list
- register on our website
- logging into the website once registered
- making a purchase from us
- contacting our customer care via email, chat or phone
- interacting with us on social media
- when you sign up to our newsletter
how we use your information
collecting personal information is an integral part of providing many of the services we do at ZK. we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information:
- to communicate with you, about products and services, special offers, and events which might interest you;
- to create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts;
- to perform research and analysis;
- for market research and business development including website development and gauging website traffic and trends;
- to deliver personalised site content to you;
- for marketing including direct/targeted advertising;
- to comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities.
website and credit card security
zoe kratzmann uses the industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts your information as it is transmitted over the internet. This encryption scrambles details such as credit card numbers, billing details, and delivery addresses so that other computers are unable to decipher the information, ensuring your privacy and security.
to ensure you are accessing a secure server, look for the unbroken key or closed lock symbol located either at the bottom left or top right of your browser window. If it appears, then SSL is active. You can double-check by looking at the URL. If SSL is active, then the first characters of the URL will read ?https? rather than just ?http.? It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and your computer.
our website utilises 'cookies'. a cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. it enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site.
use of a cookie does not provide us with information about you that can be used to identify you. rather, they anonymously track usage of our website so that we can enhance users' experience of our website. you may elect to reject cookies in your browser and still use our website, however in doing so, you may not be able to access all features of the website.
when you visit our website, our third-party service providers may also place cookies on your browsers for targeted advertising purposes.
processing and disclosure of your personal information
we may disclose your personal information to third parties including:
- our service providers (including it services, email marketing platforms, financial institutions and distribution and delivery services)
at times we use third party platforms to manage and deliver marketing campaigns, deliver products, payments, refunds, it services; to name a few. in providing these services, your personal information will, where applicable, be used by the service provider on our behalf. for example, a delivery company using your name and address to deliver your order.
we will check any third party that we use to ensure that they can provide sufficient guarantees regarding the confidentiality and security of your personal information. we will have written contracts with them which provide assurances regarding the protections that they will give to your personal information and their compliance with our data security standards.
we have appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information.
zoe kratzmann PTY LTD (abn: 68 955 764 296) collects your personal information so that we can process your orders and provide our products to you, interact with you and otherwise operate our business.
we collect your personal information directly from you. you have the right to refuse to provide us with some or all of your personal information, however this may prevent us from processing your orders and delivering products to you.
we may use your personal information, including your contact details, to provide you with relevant consumer information, notify you of products and offers that may be of interest to you as a valued zoe kratzmann customer or business associate.
to receive these communications, you need to have opted in, but if you change your mind you may opt out of receiving all marketing information from us at any time. Please click on the links at the bottom of all of our email correspondence.